This gently decaffeinated tea plus all the scented goodness of an earl grey? Yes, please. This is tasty, light, citrusy, and drinkable all day long.
Decaffeination can taste a bit wishy-washy, so we had to pick the base tea very carefully. Because Sri Lankan Ceylon is woody and a little astringent, it’s still a tasty caffeine-free tea. It may look a little pale with milk, so give it a try black first.
Fruity, earthy, light
CO2 decaffeinated Ceylon black tea
- Made in the United Kingdom
- Product Language: English
- Shelf life: 12–24 months
- Storage: Shelf-stable
- Weight: 3.52 oz (99.79 g)
- Packaging: Plastic-free
- Product Materials: Plastic-free
- Production: Ethically sourced and Sustainably sourced
ONLY AVAILABLE TO SHIP TO THE USA!