This product page is for the print edition of the Anglotopia Magazine for buying a single issue.
Issue #7 Will Ship in Late August!
QUANTITIES WILL BE VERY LIMITED – SO PLEASE RESERVE TO ENSURE YOU CAN GET A COPY!
Shipping to the USA and Canada is FREE. Shipping cost everywhere else is $10.
You will also receive complimentary access to the digital version of this issue when the issue is done. We should also add that the magazine is AD FREE and will remain so for the foreseeable future.
Anglotopia Magazine Issue #7 Line-up
- Behind Closed Doors: Stourhead
- Brit Book Corner
- Poem: The Starlight Night
- Then & Now: Oxford
- London’s Soho: Top 10
- Great British Icons: The Post Box
- Lost in the Pond: Losing British Politeness
- Queen Anne: 1st Queen of Great Britain
- The Royal Society: A Brief History
- Great British Art: Salisbury Cathedral
- This English Life: Great British Summer
- Survivor’s: Britain’s Oldest Businesses
- Finding Wordsworth
- Twinings: A Very British Tea Company
- Poem: Charge of the Light Brigade
- Great Britons: Evelyn Waugh
- Notes from an English Farm
- The Slang Page: Tea
Issue #7 is 64 full-color pages of British History, Culture, and Travel. There are over 20,000 words of writing. It’s a keepsake and will go great with your collection of Anglotopia Magazines.
There are no reviews yet.