This product page is for the print edition of the Anglotopia Magazine for buying a single issue.
Shipping to the USA and Canada is FREE. Shipping cost everywhere else depends on your country.
You will also receive complimentary access to the digital version of this issue when the issue is done. We should also add that the magazine is AD FREE and will remain so for the foreseeable future.
This month we have over 18 articles and over 20,000 words of British themed writing.
Contents of Third Issue
- The Queen of British Pottery: Emma Bridgewater Feature
- Exploring Calke Abbey - The Home that Time Forgot
- Then & Now - London's Trafalgar Square
- The Abolition of Slavery - Feature on the abolition of the slave trade in the British Empire
- Lost in the Pond - Laurence Leaves Indiana for Chicago
- Exploring Hardy’s Wessex - Places to visito for Hardy Fans
- Churchill on Film - Best Films featuring Churchill as a Character
- Brighton Pier - A history of Brighton's most famous landmark
- British Art
- History The Wellington Boot - A History of the iconic Welly
- Brit Book Corner - Rundown of latest books about Britain
- Richard III - A look a Richard III and his controversial place in history
- Anglophile 101 - Britain's Flags
- The National Trust - A History - A look at the history of this fantastic organization.
- Five British Writer’s Museums - Places to get inspiration from your favorite British writers.
- Midwifery in the UK - A look at the history of Midwifery in the UK.
- The Slang Page - Travel Slang