Of course, you already know that Britain is a brilliant place for travel, adventure, and unique discoveries. The stunning scenery, cultural intrigue… and truly ridiculous place names ensure you’ll never be a tourist bored. But where in Britain should be on your bucket list? Features over 1,000 places to experience in Britain before you die!
Get inspired and create your own Great British bucket list with this gold-standard selection of places to go and things to know. It’s a treasury of crowdsourced local intel, road-less-traveled experiences, and (mostly) free fun… your golden ticket to the adventure of a lifetime (and a lifetime of adventure).
The Solid Gold* Great British Bucket List Map, to give it its full name, is a full-color, two-sided map folding out to 100 cm x 89 cm, featuring:
- OUTDOORS & ADVENTURE The very best wild and beautiful places, mountains, beaches, islands, rivers, lakes, and family-friendly adventures
- CULTURE & HERITAGE The top historical and folklore-y places, alongside music, film & TV, and literature locations and a suitable smattering of funny place names
- LONG-DISTANCE ROUTES Epic adventures along the finest famous and not-so-famous long-distance walking, cycling, train, and road routes
- FOOD, FESTIVALS & EVENTS Britain’s top sports, music and other festivals and events, with a side helping of great destination pubs / cafes and favorite local dishes
- THINGS TO KNOW Priceless information and inspiration to help you have a great time, save money and enjoy unforgettable adventures
- Full-colour, two-sided fold-out map/reference guide. All of Britain’s best outdoorsy bits on a single sheet of paper. Folds out to 100 cm x 89 cm (but could expand your horizons considerably further).
- Printed on FSC-certified professional mapping paper
- Shipped in a super-sturdy unmarked cardboard envelope, with no paperwork – perfect for wrapping/sending as a gift.
- Dreamed up, designed, and made in sunny Britain