FLASH SALE – 48 Hours – Get the London Annual for Just $19.99!
This product page is for the print edition of the London Annual 2018 Special Release.
With the success of the Anglotopia Magazine, we have decided to offer a once a year London Annual Special Issue. This will be SEPARATE from the Anglotopia Magazine and IS NOT included as part of the subscription. The London Annual will be dedicated entirely to London. The most important feature will be our special guide to what to see and do in London in 2018 written by Laura Porter that will not be available anywhere else.
The price is $24.99 and gets you 128 full-color pages printed on archival quality paper. This will look great on a coffee table or in your library alongside the Anglotopia Magazine.The Annual will be filled with 50,000+ words about London along with beautiful photography. As with the Anglotopia Magazine, there is NO ADVERTISING in the London Annual.
Shipping to the USA is FREE, Canada is FREE and Everywhere Else is $12.
Here’s a rundown of the articles in the London Annual*:
- London in 2018
- More Secret London
- Lloyd’s of London: A History
- London on Film
- The Black London Taxi
- Oldest Businesses in London
- New Attractions and Closures for 2018
- The Darker Side of London
- Absurd London Street Names
- Our Official London Top 10
- Royal London: A Traveller’s Guide
- Lost London
- Great Londoners: Bazalgette
- A Brief History of the London Underground
- Vote 100 Celebrations
- Palaces of Art: London Theatres
- The Best of Free London
- The Abandoned Tube
- Top 10 London Bookshops
- Tipsy Touring
Frequently Asked Questions
- I’m a subscriber to the magazine – will I get this? No, I’m afraid not. Our planning for the price you pay for the magazine is based on 4 issues for the year so it would not accommodate a special fifth issue.
- Will there be a digital version? Yes, it will be available when the magazine is delivered in October so keep an eye out. It will cost $9.99
- Why does this cost more than the magazine? This is a special print run – the margins are different than for the magazine. We expect to print less so it will cost more to print. It’s also 128 pages, twice the size of the previous Annual so costs more to print and to ship
- Will it be like the Anglotopia Magazine? Yes! It will be the same form factor – the same high-quality printing and paper. It will be a keepsake and go nicely on your stack of Anglotopia magazines.
- Will there be ads? Nope – no ads at all just like with the Anglotopia Magazine. The London annual will be filled to the brim with articles and pictures of our favorite city.
- Do you ship internationally? See above for rates.
- Will it ship in time for Christmas? Yes, it will arrive for Christmas 2017.