Your complete guide to making the most of your trips to London!London is a terrifying place for first time travelers. We've been to London 10 times now and have had our share of bad experiences, lessons learned and scary moments. We've written the 101 London Travel Tips guide book with our core readers in mind - people that love London and want to make the most of their trip. Best of all - we've made it really easy to get a hold of this valuable information right this very second by releasing 101 London Travel Tips as an eBook that you can download right now. If you need help planning your trip to London - forget Rick Steves - download the Anglotopia 101 London Travel Tips for the stuff left out of most guidebooks. It's a perfect companion to 101 Budget Britain Travel Tips! This is a downloadable ebook that you get instantly upon purchase. You can print it out or view it on your computer, iPad, Kindle, Nook or other device.
In 101 London Travel Tips you'll learn:
- The cheapest ways to travel around London
- The tourist attractions you can avoid
- Free things to do in London's Neighborhoods
- How to plan with a budget in mind from Day 1
- How to save money on souvenirs
- Lodging tips so your hotel stay doesn’t break the bank
- How to eat in London cheaply
- And much more!