A special celebration of Queen Elizabeth’s Life and Reign as the world celebrates 70 years of her reign during the Platinum Jubilee.
Anglotopia has decided to release a special publication in celebration of this milestone. Introducing Crown & Glory: A Special Platinum Jubilee Commemorative. It’s a mix between a magazine and a book and will feature over a two dozen articles about the Queen’s life and reign.
The publication will clock in at 128 full-color pages and measures 8.5×11 inches (magazine size) – much like our recent London Annual. It will be your complete guide to the Platinum Jubilee, and everything that will be happening this year. We’re pulling out all the stops and licensing some beautiful and important historical imagery. This is going to be beautiful. It will contain NO ADVERTISING!
All orders placed from Wednesday, May 18th, will arrive in Early June!
The cost is $24.99, shipping to the USA is FREE. Canada is $15. Everywhere else is $20.
Here’s a preview of the article line-up:
- The Childhood of Queen Elizabeth II
- Life of a Princess in Wartime
- The Queen as Mother
- Royal Tours and the Commonwealth
- The Queen and Her Prime Ministers
- The Sisters: Elizabeth and Margaret
- The Coronation of Elizabeth II
- Elizabeth’s Royal Wedding
- Jonathan’s Thoughts on the Queen
- HMY Britannia: The Queen’s Boat
- The Making of a Queen: Abdication Crisis
- Top 10 Moments of Her Reign
- A Look at Balmoral
- A Party Fit For a Queen
- Meeting the Queen
- What is ‘The Crown?’
- Elizabeth’s Royal Estates
- Modernizing the Monarchy
- The Worst Year: 1992 – Annus Horribilis
- The Jubilee Years
- Key Events in British History During Her Life
- And more!
We’re still finalizing the article line-up but that gives you an idea of what you can expect in this jam-packed special publication. It’s going to be really lovely and will make a great gift for the Anglophile or Royal Fan in your life.