This product page is for a PRINT SUBSCRIPTION of the Anglotopia Magazine. When you purchase this option, you will receive 4 issues of the Anglotopia magazine (a 1 year subscription) published quarterly. Shipping to the USA and Canada is FREE. Shipping for the rest of the world is an additional $40 flat rate.
YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WILL BEGIN WITH ISSUE #9 in Feb/Marc!
Here’s the article line-up for Issue #9:
- Living the Oxford Dream – A long read feature about my time studying in Oxford last summer (bit different than my trip diaries published last year)
- Brit Book Corner – Latest British themed books to add to your library.
- Then & Now – A stunning look at St Pancras Station’s Past and Present
- The Royal Horticultural Society – A Look at the famous gardening organization that puts on the famous garden shows.
- Lost in the Pond – Our resident British Expat talks about surprising differences and similarities between Britain and the USA.
- Britain’s Iconic Bridges – Beautiful 10-page spread on Britain’s most beautiful bridges and their fascinating histories.
- Great Britons: William Beverage – A look at the life and times of the architect of Britain’s welfare state.
- This English Life – Our resident American Expat living in Britain ponders the future of the ‘Special Relationship.’
- Great British Questions – We answer your burning questions about British Travel and Culture.
- Great British Icons: Concorde – A look at the failed dream of Supersonic Travel and the new Concorde Exhibition in Bristol.
- George IV – A profile of the ostentatious Regent turned King, George IV.
- Auntie Beeb: A History of the BBC – John Rabon deep dives into the history of Britain’s most famous cultural export: the BBC.
- Rolls-Royce – A look at the fascinating history of Rolls-Royce Cars and Aerospace.
- Slang Page: Railways – We look at Railway terms unique to Britain.
This issue clocks in at 64 full-color pages and over 30,000 printed words. As usual, there are NO advertisements in the Anglotopia magazine. We’ve also unveiled a beautiful new ‘British’ design inside.
2018 Publication Schedule
- Issue #9 Publication/Shipping – Feb/Mar 2018
- Issue #10 Publication/Shipping – May 2018
- Issue #11 Publication/Shipping – August 2018
- Issue #12 Publication/Shipping – November 2018
You will also receive a FREE high-resolution PDF version of each issue to download as they are released. Your subscription includes access to ALL the digital back issues.
New Print Subscribers will also receive a FREE Digital PDF Copy of Anglotopia’s Dictionary of British English (NOTE: You will not receive the print version!)