This product page is for the DIGITAL PDF Version of the 8th Issue of Anglotopia Magazine for buying a single issue. When you purchase this option, you will receive a link to the high-resolution PDF immediately. The PDF is a standard document format that you can read on any tablet or phone. FYI: The file is over 100mb.
Here’s the article line-up for Issue #9:
- Living the Oxford Dream – A long read feature about my time studying in Oxford last summer (bit different than my trip diaries published last year)
- Brit Book Corner – Latest British themed books to add to your library.
- Then & Now – A stunning look at St Pancras Station’s Past and Present
- The Royal Horticultural Society – A Look at the famous gardening organization that puts on the famous garden shows.
- Lost in the Pond – Our resident British Expat talks about surprising differences and similarities between Britain and the USA.
- Britain’s Iconic Bridges – Beautiful 10-page spread on Britain’s most beautiful bridges and their fascinating histories.
- Great Britons: William Beverage – A look at the life and times of the architect of Britain’s welfare state.
- This English Life – Our resident American Expat living in Britain ponders the future of the ‘Special Relationship.’
- Great British Questions – We answer your burning questions about British Travel and Culture.
- Great British Icons: Concorde – A look at the failed dream of Supersonic Travel and the new Concorde Exhibition in Bristol.
- George IV – A profile of the ostentatious Regent turned King, George IV.
- Auntie Beeb: A History of the BBC – John Rabon deep dives into the history of Britain’s most famous cultural export: the BBC.
- Rolls-Royce – A look at the fascinating history of Rolls-Royce Cars and Aerospace.
- Slang Page: Railways – We look at Railway terms unique to Britain.
This issue clocks in at 64 full-color pages and over 30,000 printed words. As usual, there are NO advertisements in the Anglotopia magazine. We’ve also unveiled a beautiful new ‘British’ design inside.