This product page is for the print edition of the Anglotopia Magazine for buying a single issue. This is our special winter/Christmas issue and will feature several articles about British Christmas.
QUANTITIES ARE VERY LIMITED – SO PLEASE RESERVE TO ENSURE YOU CAN GET A COPY!
Shipping to the USA and Canada is FREE. Shipping cost everywhere else is $10.
You will also receive complimentary access to the digital version of this issue when the issue is done. We should also add that the magazine is AD FREE and will remain so for the foreseeable future.
Issue #8 is 64 full-color pages of British History, Culture, and Travel. There are over 20,000 words of writing. It’s a keepsake and will go great with your collection of Anglotopia Magazines.
Here’s the full article line-up:
- How They Lived: Birmingham Back to Backs
- Brit Book Corner
- Song: All Through the Night
- Cadbury History
- A Very British Christmas
- Lost in the Pond: Losing British Politeness
- Christmas in Wartime
- Walpole: The First PM
- This English Life: Comforts of Home
- Boxing Day 101
- Christmas Food
- Great British Icons: Penguin Books
- Christmas Actually: British Christmas Films
- Tragedy of Lady Jane Grey
- A British Christmas Dinner
- Hovis Bread History
- The Slang Page: Scottish England