This product page is for the DIGITAL PDF Version of the 3rd Issue of Anglotopia Magazine for buying a single issue. When you purchase this option, you will receive a link to the high resolution PDF immediately. The PDF is a standard document format that you can read on any tablet or phone. FYI: The file is over 100mb.
The third issue of the Anglotopia Magazine is now printed and the digital version is now available to buy – here is a rundown of what you can expect in this issue.
This month we have over 18 articles and over 20,000 words of British themed writing.
Contents of Third Issue
- The Queen of British Pottery: Emma Bridgewater Feature
- Exploring Calke Abbey – The Home that Time Forgot
- Then & Now – London’s Trafalgar Square
- The Abolition of Slavery – Feature on the abolition of the slave trade in the British Empire
- Lost in the Pond – Laurence Leaves Indiana for Chicago
- Exploring Hardy’s Wessex – Places to visito for Hardy Fans
- Churchill on Film – Best Films featuring Churchill as a Character
- Brighton Pier – A history of Brighton’s most famous landmark
- British Art
- History The Wellington Boot – A History of the iconic Welly
- Brit Book Corner – Rundown of latest books about Britain
- Richard III – A look a Richard III and his controversial place in history
- Anglophile 101 – Britain’s Flags
- The National Trust – A History – A look at the history of this fantastic organization.
- Five British Writer’s Museums – Places to get inspiration from your favorite British writers.
- Midwifery in the UK – A look at the history of Midwifery in the UK.
- The Slang Page – Travel Slang