This product page is for the DIGITAL PDF Version of the Anglotopia Magazine for buying a single issue.
When you purchase this option, you will receive a link to the high resolution PDF immediately. The PDF is a standard document format that you can read on any tablet or phone. FYI: The file is over 100mb.
Here’s a breakdown of what you’ll find in the debut issue of the Anglotopia Magazine. The magazine is 64 pages, perfect bound and has over 18,000 words of British goodness.
- Join Mrs. Anglotopia and I as we go on a scenic drive along the Jurassic Coast in Dorset.
- Learn about one of Britain’s most important stately homes and it’s uncertain future.
Then & Now
- A unique look at Trafalgar square in 1841 versus today.
- Each magazine will feature a song about Britain. This month we feature Jerusalem.
The Spanish Armada
- The 12 days that saved England. Here we explore this key event in British History and why it’s important.
Lost in the Pond
- British expat Laurence Brown tells us about stuff that he’s learned since moving to the USA.
What’s in a Name? London
- A look at the history of the city name London.
- Each magazine will feature a poem about Britain. This month we feature England, my England.
Manchester Town Hall
- A look at one of the most important Victorian era buildings constructed.
Red Phone Box - Each issue will explore the history of a Great British Icon - this month the iconic Red Phone Box.
Popular British Actors
- Janna Wong Healy explore 10 newly famous British actors and how they got their start.
- The British tell time and dates differently, we explain it all.
- A look at the life of Britain’s last Warrior King.
Top Ten Bath
- A look at the top 10 things you should do in Bath if you’re visiting.
- A feature on places to visit in Britain that were important to Sir Winston Churchill.
- Each Magazine will feature a classic work of British art and explain its context.
- This month we explore five newer British comedies you must binge watch immediately.
Brit Book Corner
- A round up of British books that are coming out in the next few months and what we think of each.
The Slang Page
- Each magazine will feature an exploration of British slang on the final page.