The Anglotopia Calendar is back for 2022! It’s different this time around. The calendar is 13 months, running from January 2022 to January 2023. The pictures this time around are a different mix. Since 2022 is the 15th anniversary of Anglotopia we have picked thirteen of our personal favorite pictures from our 20 years of travel. Every image is beautiful in its own way and a representation of the beauty we find when traveling to Britain. You can see a breakdown of the pictures below.
Only 250 copies are being produced to control costs. Once they’re gone, they’re gone! Many people did not order in time last year and we ran out. If you want to make sure you get one, we urge you to order as soon as possible. Makes a great gift for the Anglophile in your life! All proceeds from the calendar help fund Anglotopia’s operating costs (server hosting, email newsletter, paying writers, etc). This is our most important yearly fundraiser, so please consider buying one!
Shipping Late October 2021!
The calendar features:
- 13 beautiful images
- UK Holidays
- US Holidays
- Extra Large 12in x 12in Square form factor
- High-quality offset printing
- Whole punched to hang easily
List of places featured in the 2021 Calendar:
- Blackmore Vale Sunrise in Winter – January
- Trafalgar Square in London – February
- Radcliffe Came through the window, Oxford
- Dyrham Park, Cotswolds – April
- Iron Bridge, England – May
- The Altar Tree – Bayham Abbey – June
- Castle Combe, Cotswolds – July
- Big Ben Clocktower and Boudicca – August
- Highclere Castle aka Downton Abbey – September
- Hardy Cottage in Dorset – The Cover / October
- Way Out Sign London Underground – November
- Gold Hill, Shaftesbury, Dorset – December
- Heathrow/British Airways – January
If you would like to place a bulk order – please get in touch with email@example.com.