Your guide to traveling around Britain on a budget. 101 Budget Tips you won't find anywhere else.
It’s no secret that Britain is an expensive place. We certainly know. After making nearly 10 trips to the UK over the last decade we’ve seen the best and the worst that Britain has to offer in the budget travel realm.
Britain may be expensive but with careful planning and thought, you can travel there on a budget and still enjoy yourself.
So, that’s why we decided to write this guide – to help anyone planning or thinking of planning a trip to Britain save money so they can make it happen.
This is the print version of this book and you will receive a physical copy in the mail.
- Find out the cheapest ways to travel around Britain.
- Find out the tourist attractions you can avoid.
- Find free things to do in Britain’s major cities
- Travel planning tips to plan with a budget in mind from day one.
- Shopping tips to save money on souvenirs.
- Lodging tips so your hotel stay doesn’t break the bank.
- How to eat in Britain cheaply
- And much more!
PLUS GET A FREE BONUS: 101 FREE THINGS TO DO IN BRITAIN!
This edition also includes 101 Free Things to do in Britain!